- Gluten Free Oats *
- Maple Sugar * iOrganic Maple Syrup
- Chia Seeds
- Hemp Heart Seeds
- Pea Protein *
- Ground Cinnamon *
- Flax Seeds
- Sea Salt
- Pumpkin Spice iCinnamon, Nutmeg, Ginger, Allspice
HOW TO PREPARE
HOW TO SOAK
1. Fill & soak Fill your oats cup ¾ of the way to the top with your liquid of choice. Give your delicious oats a stir and pop the lid back on before placing in the fridge to soak overnight.
2. Stir & enjoy Take your overnight oats out of the fridge, give everything a stir and enjoy cold!
HOW TO HEAT
1. Fill Pick your preferred liquid and add 250 mL (1 cup) of this liquid to your cup.
2. Heat Pour contents in a microwave-safe bowl, microwave for 3-6 minutes & stir halfway or heat for 3-6 minutes over a stovetop & stir halfway throughout.
5.0 overall rating
1 week ago
WOW!! The best oatmeal I've ever had!! It's spiced so nicely and the pineapple is literally perfection.
1 week ago
The pineapple in this oatmeal recipe is divine. It's such a nice add on and really takes this to another level.