Revive’s Response to COVID-19
To our Revive Family,
As we closely monitor the developments of the novel Coronavirus, we wanted to share many of the precautionary measures we have taken to ensure we mitigate any potential risks to our products, employees, and customers.
While we are not aware of any reports at this time that suggest COVID-19 can be transmitted by food or food packaging, we will be increasing our hygiene and food safety procedures during this time.
Here are the enhanced safety measures we are taking:
- Increasing daily deep cleaning and sanitation of our production facilities and distribution centers.
- Employees and staff are instructed to wash their hands regularly, avoid touching their faces, and avoid close contact with symptomatic people.
- Additional food safety and handling training for all production employees with increased screening on travel history and symptoms.
- Anyone with flu-like symptoms is asked to stay home and work remotely where possible.
- Regularly disinfecting high-touch areas, including work stations, offices, and desks with hospital-grade disinfecting cleaner.
- Making hand sanitizers accessible for all employees and staff at all times.
We take our employees’ and customer’s safety and health very seriously and will continue to follow the advice of Public Health Organizations as the situation develops. For more information on how you can minimize the risk of getting yourself and other sick, visit the CDC website by clicking here.
Please do not hesitate to email us if you have any questions – we’re happy to help!
Yours in Living Life Better,
CEO & Founder